AIS Smart City: Overview
Hong Kong Science Park is strategically located in the middle of Hong Kong to benefit from the equidistant transport links from downtown and the border with Mainland China.
- 5-minute from MTR University Station by taking 272K.
- 10-minute from MTR Shatin Station (Pai Tau Street, near to IKEA) by taking minibus route number 27.
- 600 parking spaces available at Science Park Phase 2 Car Park. From Monday to Sunday (include public holiday), visitor can enjoy first 2 hours free parking for purchase at HK$200 or above or first 4 hours free parking for purchase at HK$400 or above.
- Free parking and battery charging service for electric vehicle.
- Bicycle parking spaces are also available at the Park.